Thursday, March 21, 2013

My Basic Foundation Routine

Hello beauties! I wanted to make a video to show my basic foundation routine. This is my routine for when I want to look a little more polished, special occasions, or for a night out. This is not my everyday routine. Most days I wear very minimal foundation or a tinted moisturizer because even though full face make-up looks great, its also important to allow your skin to breath now and then J



And most important, you can apply all the makeup in the world but you need to start with a good canvas which means eating right, drinking lots of water and taking care of your skin. This is the most important! Makeup then just comes in to enhance your beauty.




Products info: (order of use)
-Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
-Elf Mineralized primer
-Revlon Color Stay (Rich Ginger)
-Revlon Naked (Mahogany)
-MAC Select Cover up (NW 40)
-MAC blush (Blunt)
-Nars Loose Powder (Mountain)
-Urban Decay De-Slick setting Spray
 


Tools
-Sonia Kashuk Blending sponge
-ELF concealer brush
-MAC 109 Small Contour brush
 

No comments:

Post a Comment