Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Whats in My Purse?

I love to watch all the “What’s in My Purse” videos that are all over YouTube, mostly because I am nosy but also because I find it interesting. I love to see what other girls cant leave the house without, weird I know, but hey what can I say? So today I am going to show you all what’s in my purse.

Disclaimer: I considered cleaning my purse before doing this post but I decided it would be more fun to just dive right it, but I must warn you, deep down in side I am totally a hoarder!

So here we go, lets take a look inside my purse and see just how serious my problem really is!

The bag I am currently carrying is the Penthouse bag from JustFab. If you remember I did a full review on this bag a few post back as well as on my YouTube channel Saprina D tv, If your interested be sure to check it out!

Everyday I hoard around with me;

2 pairs of sun glasses

2 note pads (one for My Youtube/Blog and one for my Home Managment)

My phone

Keys

6...yes 6 lip products (Dont judge the madness)

A compact for touch ups

Bobby Pins

My nook

A spare charger, because I am a freak who is afraid of my battery dying

Ear buds

A nail file and nail polish

A lint roller

An airline boarding pass (Not sure why I still have it, its the hoarder in me)

Hand lotion

Check book

Old mail

I am not sure why but it seems the larger my bag the more crap I seem to toss inside it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment