Monday, March 18, 2013

SaprinaD tv is Born


So I finally did it, I finally ventured off into the world of YouTube. I have wanted to start my own YouTube channel for a really long time, but it just never seemed like the right time, well I decided its never going to be the right time and I might as well just do it! So that's what I spent yesterday doing!

Let me tell you I had no idea making videos was so much work! I spent my entire Sunday recording and editing. I have a whole new level of respect for all the Gurus out their. But after much blood sweat and tears, SaprinaD tv was born! It's is finally up! This morning I posted my first video. Its just a simple introduction video, but I am super excited about it none the less.

I have two more videos in the work and plan to have at least one of them up this week. If there’s any topics or tutorials that you guys want to see let me know and Be sure to check out Saprina D tv and tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment