Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Keep It Or Toss It: Beauty Box 5 Review



Few things excite me more than knowing that waiting for me when I get home is a brand spanking new beauty subscription box! Each month a parade of about five or six beauty boxes grace my mail box. Yes, I have become addicted to beauty box subscriptions. So it was no surprise that I succumbed to the temptation of adding yet another box to my ever growing collection.

Enters Beauty Box five! At $12 dollars a month it is one of my more expensive subscriptions (Most of my subscriptions are under $10). There is no option to skip so with Beauty Box 5 its all or nothing.

Today I headed to the mailbox with that amazing feeling of anticipation knowing that inside my mail box would be a small tiffany blue box filled with beauty samples customized just for me!
First let me say shipping with BB5 was SLOW. It took three weeks from the time that I received my confirmation email to the time this baby arrived at my home. I am far too impatient for that.

Inside we find five products….

La Fresh Nail Polish Remover Wipes Retail: $3.99

Brazen Cosmetics Eye shadow: $7.49


Tree Hut Moisturizing lotion/Body Butter: Retail $6.49


H2O Plus Spa Sea Salt Body Wash Retail: $1700


H2o Plus Eyelift Concentrate Retail: $38.00

So far I am not impressed with BB5. I don’t think it was worth the $12, I have never heard of the brands and I am not too sure about the quality of the products. And I definitely don’t think it was worth the three week wait.

Sad to say but I don’t think BB5 will stay apart of my monthly Beauty Box Parade.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment