Monday, April 22, 2013

Review: CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fab Foundation

 


When I purchased this product from ULTA and, it was literally love as first swipe. I wanted to write this review immediately after trying it, but that wouldn't be accurate or reliable. So, I waited. I tried it with different moisturizers underneath. I tried it with different concealers and setting powders. I just had to make sure that what I was experiencing wasn't a fluke. Before wildly raving about this product, I wanted to be absolutely certain that this product worked in all occasions. Now that I've put it through the most thorough testing that I can possibly give to a foundation. I am officially declaring this my new Holy Grail Foundation. Keep reading to find out why!


This foundation comes in
14 Shades. From the CoverGirl website:

All-in-one foundation with a long-lasting formula that fuses primer, concealer, and foundation in one easy step! The 3-in-1 formula provides a flawless look that lasts all day long. 
All day, longwear formula
Primer, concealer, and foundation in one

Smooth, flawless finish

I love, love, love that this product comes with a pump applicator.

Unlike other long-wear foundations, the consistency of this product is much lighter. It spreads easily across the skin, and you have a nice amount of time to blend before it sets. After it sets, you can still go back and build for more coverage without it becoming cakey. Reminds me of the Makeup Forever Matte Velvet Plus foundation but with only a fraction of the price tag.


Covergirl claims that this is a foundation and primer in once leading you to belive an additional primer was not needed. However, I did experience some oxidation with this product on its own. But once I added my normal primer with the foundation that was no longer an issue.

This product is my new Holy Grail foundation. If you're looking for true, all-day wear and excellent coverage, I would certainly considering giving this one a shot. I give it my highest recommendation.

No comments:

Post a Comment